ActiveSys is looking for a Network Administrator to join our Oporto Team.
Job description and profile:
Work in a large and complex IT infrastructure environment. In this position, you will manage infrastructure in a team with operations and delivery responsabilities. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
Due to our complex environment and project pipeline the main taks are related to:
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Implement the CI pipeline.
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
- Help the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Providing Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production outages
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Git and GitHub – Source code management (Version Control System)
- Jenkins – Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines
- Testinfra – Automation testing
- Docker – Software Containerization Platform
- Kubernetes – Container Orchestration tool
- Terraform – Infrastructure as code
- AWX– Task engine for Ansible
- Ansible – Configuration Management and Deployment
- ELK– Continuous Monitoring
- Grafana – Dashboarding
- Jenkins: Server automation and developing CI/CD pipelines
- AWS, Azure, Oracle & Google: Cloud platform integration
If this an opportunity for you please let us know!
Ref. Candidatura: 012/2020