Information Protection and Management
The exponential growth of data and the diversity of information that is received and generated daily in a company lead to the creation of processes and mechanisms for the protection of this data in order to ensure its safeguarding and management of its life cycle.
This information that is acquired over the years is one of the most valuable assets that companies have, so in an increasingly global and digital world, it has become essential to ensure greater security in information flows, especially in an environment of necessary professional secrecy, requiring the definition of levels of confidentiality and exclusive access to information by those directly responsible for this information.
We are also aware that the EU’s New General Regulation on The Protection of Personal Data (EU-GDPR) brings new challenges to businesses and ActiveSys has created solutions to address this new problem.
ActiveSys has a team of highly certified professionals in the technologies of renowned manufacturers of information protection and management, who analyze and elaborate the strategic data protection plan of our customers, implementing and supporting the solutions recommended by us for our customers.
- Consulting and Auditing;
- Data Management and Data Protection Strategies;
- Services of diagnosis, monitoring and optimization of backups;
- Backup and File global or by application;
- ILM – Information Lifecycle Management;
- Management, Automation, Replication and Continuity;
- Rights Management and Data Loss Prevention;
- Job Protection;
- Privacy Management System (EU-GDPR);
- Data Masking.
- Control of who, when and how you access corporate information;
- Protection of information in access, editing, removal and transmission;
- Definition of user access matrices to different types of information;
- Compliance with data protection principles.