To provide level 1/2 technical Support across a broad range of technical disciplines that underpin the operation of Euronext Cash and Derivatives markets, and hosted markets on behalf of clients.
You will be part of a team based in Porto covering all market operational hours (shift system in a 24/7 operation), and will work in a high-tech learning environment with colleagues across all Euronext locations.
The job consists of prioritizing and progressing resolution of faults or queries on the full range of systems across all clients, suggesting methods to build and implement measurable improvements to the services, undertaking project work and the implementation of change by performing a QA after any work. Troubleshooting issues relating to the network, database, infrastructure, applications or security. Contributing to serious incident, change and problem management.
This role is both internal and external facing and is located within the Service Operations Group, which in turn is part of the IT Operations and Engineering group.
- Prioritization and progression of resolution for faults or queries on the full range of systems.
- Troubleshooting issues relating to applications and infrastructure.
- Active participation in serious incident, problem and change management.
- Undertaking of project work to help implement best support practice and continued success of the Euronext businesses
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Monitoring of infrastructure: Ensure running of infrastructure by identification of deviations or issues and investigate logs, responding to automated alerts, initial analysis and troubleshooting, event and incident handling as documented in procedures, and process requests from customers.
- MQ Messaging platform monitoring and operation: Ensure running of messaging platform by responding to IBM MQ/SWIFT deviations and notifications from the monitoring systems, initial analysis and ubleshooting, event and incident handling as documented in procedures, and requests from customers.
- Application platform operation OpenShift
- Monitoring of VMWare compute and storage: Ensure running of virtual servers by responding to automated alarms, initial analysis and troubleshooting, event and incident handling as documented in procedures, and customer requests concerning compute and storage resources in VMWare.
- Mainframe Z/OS automated messages: Ensure daily Mainframe operations by responding to automated alerts, initial analysis and troubleshooting, event and incident handling as documented in procedures, and requests from customers
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives financial instruments (e.g. Futures and Options/Warrants).
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes. Scripting language (Shell/Perl/PHP/Python).
- A hands-on mentality and a structured way of working.
- The ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong awareness and interest in technology.
- Superb problem solving skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own.
- Excellent communication skills.
Ref. da Candidatura: 011/2020