2. Personal Data
Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. guarantees respect for the privacy of Users.
Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. collects your data by phone, in writing or through your website, with your express consent. As a rule, personal data is collected when you subscribe to one of our products or services.
Some personal data are mandatory and, in case of lack or insufficiency of this data, Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. may not make available the product or service in question for which Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. inform Users of the mandatory nature of the provision of data.
Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. collects and processed the personal data necessary for the provision of services and/or the supply of products, processing in that context data such as name, address, telephone number or mobile phone number and email address.
Under current legislation on the protection of personal data, the data collected by Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. will be processed and stored informationally.
The personal data you provide to us will be kept in file by Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda., the company responsible for the processing of the same, which aims at the following purposes:
- a) Conclude and execute the contract for the products selected by the user;
- b) Satisfy user requests;
- c) Provide the user with information about Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda.’ products, the sending of commercial messages by e-mail or any other equivalent automatic electronic means (such as SMS, MMS or any other electronic communications service), as well as by telephone contact, unless the User has objected to the data collection;
- d) Recruitment, information and marketing actions
You may modify your preferences regarding the sending of such commercial communications by sending an email to email@example.com as well as indicating your opposition.
The User warrants that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change thereof. Any loss or damage caused to this website or to the person responsible for the website or to third parties resulting from incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information of the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda., headquartered at Lionesa Business Center, Rua da Lionesa, 446, C Loja J, 4465-671 Matosinhos, the company responsible for the file, undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the user’s personal data and to ensure the exercise of the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter to the address indicated above.
5. Subcontractors and Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data, including traffic data, databases and other operations, may be hosted, shared and communicated to other companies of the Active Sys Group – Consulting and Services, Lda., under the legally defined terms and conditions.
Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. you may also use subcontracting entities for all or part of the purposes indicated above, as well as for the maintenance, accommodation and management of their computer systems and equipment, as permitted by the legislation governing the processing of personal data, and these entities are obliged to maintain confidentiality and ensure security regarding active Sys Customers’ data – Consulting and Services Lda. to that end, they have access to, and shall not use such data for any other purpose, or for their own benefit, or relate it to other data they have.
In cases where user data is transferred or hosted in other companies of the Active Sys Group – Consulting and Services, Lda., the levels of security and protection will not be lower than those provided by Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda.
6. Personal Data Communications
Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. undertakes not to give external entities the personal information of users. Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. will only share your personal data with consent or if required by law in the following cases:
- With partners so they can attribute the benefits and benefits associated with their campaigns and promotions;
- Where required by law, to the competent judicial authorities.
Any and all processing of personal data will be done in accordance with applicable law.
7. Data Retention
Your personal data will be stored and stored only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that motivated their collection or subsequent processing or, for the period of time authorized by the National Data Protection Commission, after which they will be deleted.
8. Right of Access, Correction, Opposition and Elimination
In accordance with applicable Portuguese law, the User has the right of access to his personal data, being able to request its correction or addition, by letter to the Lionesa Business Center, Rua da Lionesa, 446, C Loja J, 4465-671 Matosinhos or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User may also, at any time, oppose the processing of the data, with the exception of the data strictly necessary for the provision of service, and/or request the deletion of your data for marketing purposes, and for this purpose should contact Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda., in writing to the Lionesa Business Center, Rua da Lionesa, 446, C Loja J, 4465-671 Matosinhos or through the email address email@example.com.
9. Right to Data Portability
The User has the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her and that he/she has provided to a controller, in a structured format, of current use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit such data to another controller, in accordance with the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data.
10. Security Measures for the Protection of Personal Data
The protection and safeguarding of Users’ personal data is a key element in the way Active Sys – Consulting and Services, Lda. provides its services. In this way, various technical and organizational security measures have been adopted in order to protect the personal data made available to us against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, processing or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing.
11. Final Provisions
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies allow us to improve the performance and browsing experience of our users, enabling us to store and retrieve information about their browsing habits in order to customize navigation according to their preferences.
The cookies that ActiveSys – Consulting and Services, Lda collects do not allow you to identify, they only store generic information, such as the form and/or place of access and how you use the Websites. Cookies retain only information related to your preferences as a user. These are the types of Cookies we use in www.activesys.pt:
- I. Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie store until the web page is abandoned, so there is no record on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze website traffic patterns. Session cookies allow you to improve the content and also the usability of the website.
- II. Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer you.
- III. Advertising cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage more effectively the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the site, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile. If you prefer not to allow cookies you have the possibility to disable cookies in the internet browser (browser) you use, but you should take into account that some web pages may not be displayed correctly.
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies by selecting the advanced browser settings. The setting of cookies can be performed in the menu “options” or “preferences”. Please note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from functioning properly and may partially or totally affect your browsing of the site.