Strategic Information Systems Plan
The main objective of a Strategic Information Systems Plan (PESI) is to actively contribute to the business’s improvement by optimizing its information systems management and restructuring the IT function.
This plan consists of consultancy work, with an analysis of the technological reality of the company and the presentation of a short, medium and long-term strategic proposal for the improvement and evolution of its Information and Communication Systems, which may include two approaches:
Technological Approach – Whose areas of intervention are: Architecture, Applications, Infrastructure, Communications and Sourcing.
Management Approach – Whose analysis aspects are: IS Service Delivery Model, Operational Model (according to the ITIL methodology), Government Model and Economic Model.
PESI will be designed exclusively for you, taking into account your business needs, increasing efficiency in the integration of new technological solutions and IT management.
This service allows the planned growth of the IT department, boosting the implementation of its projects, reducing risks and costs and increasing the credibility of its action plan with its customers.
- Planned modernization of the information systems in line with the company’s business objectives;
- Optimization of efficiency in the use of information systems, enabling greater satisfaction of the business units through the insertion of the best technologies, processes and applications to support their work;
- Maximum return on investment, due to the concrete and planned evaluation of the technological model to be implemented;
- Monitoring of technological evolutions.
- Diagnosis – Understand the current situation and develop the IS/IT strategy principles
Identification, by areas, of all goods and services existing in the company that are under the responsibility of information technology.
Mapping of needs against the market leading technological models.
Design of a global vision on the current reality, enabling a conscious decision making on the path to follow.
- Strategy – Designing the future situation
Once the needs in terms of information systems have been surveyed, a set of future initiatives are listed, designed with an estimated execution timeframe and the respective adequacy to the company’s existing technologies.
Preparation of the business case to support the decision.
- Roadmap- Prepare, plan and monitor implementation
Roadmap on the initiatives to be implemented.
Calendar, priority levels, effort to be consumed.
This phase incorporates a rigorous action plan, with the definition of objectives, deadlines and resources necessary for its implementation.