Strategic Information Systems Plan
The realization of a Strategic Information Systems Plan (PESI) aims to actively contribute to the improvement of the business, through the optimization of the management of its information systems and the restructuring of the IT function.
The PESI will be tailored to you, with concrete initiatives and expected results, which will ensure safe decision-making and increased effectiveness in integrating new technological solutions and IT management.
This plan consists of consulting work, with an analysis of the technological reality of the company and the presentation of a strategic proposal of short, medium and long term improvement and evolution of its Information and Communication Systems and which may include two approaches:
Technology Approach – Areas of Intervention: Architecture, Applications, Infrastructure, Communications and Sourcing.
Management Approach – Analysis Strands: IS service delivery model, Operating Model (according to ITIL methodology), Government Model and Economic Model.
We are deeply aware of technological trends and with years of experience in the area of information technologies, ActiveSys acts as a technological partner, analyzing the reality of each client and designing a future model capable of responding to the emerging needs of organizations.
1. Diagnosis – Understand the current situation and develop the principles of the IT/IT strategy
Identification, by areas, of all existing goods and services in the company that are under the responsibility of information technologies. Mapping of needs in relation to market-leading technological models. Drawing a global view on the current reality, enabling a conscious decision-making of the way forward.
2. Strategy – Design of the future situation
Once the needs of information systems have been raised, a number of future initiatives are listed, designed with an estimated lead time and their suitability for existing technologies in the company (Microsoft, VMware, Oracle, etc.). Develop the business case to support the decision.
3. Roadmap – Prepare, plan and monitor the implementation
Roadmap on the initiatives to be implemented. Calendar, priority levels, effort to consume. This phase incorporates a rigorous action plan, with the definition of objectives, deadlines and resources necessary for its implementation.
A project of this nature allows the planned growth of the information technology department, enhancing the implementation of its projects, reducing risks, costs and increasing credibility on its action plan with its internal and external customers.
- Planned modernization of information systems in line with the company’s business objectives;
- Optimize efficiency in the use of information systems allowing greater satisfaction of business units by inserting the best technologies, processes and applications to support their work;
- Maximum return on investment, due to the concrete and planned evaluation of the technological model to be implemented;
- Monitor technological developments and restructure the IT function.